On the 21st of April, following the note from VINCI announcing an extraordinary €10m of funds made available to help not-for-profit organisations in the fight against COVID-19, we were extremely pleased to announce that €400k of these funds had been allocated to the VINCI UK Foundation.
Less than a week after opening the applications process, the VINCI UK Foundation was overwhelmed with responses and received over 170 submissions, totalling a request of more than £1.7M in funding.
The VINCI UK Foundation’s team is now processing each application and will proceed to allocate grants to numerous organisations each week. We are very pleased to announce the first lot of incredible not-for-profit organisations who have been successful in their applications and who will be receiving funds in the next few days.
We would like to say a big thank you to these organisations who are helping the most vulnerable during these unprecedented times.
Week 1 – Sponsored Not-for-profit organisations by categories:
Assisting doctors/nurses/hospital staff:
- SASH Charity SASH Charity www.sashcharity.org
- County Durham & Darlington NHS FT Charity https://www.cddft.nhs.uk/about-the-trust/county-durham-darlington-nhs-foundation-trust-charity.aspx
Assisting schools and students:
- Hoole Church of England Primary School Parent Teacher Association: http://www.hooleceprimary.co.uk/
- Junction Farm Primary School https://www.junctionfarm.org.uk/
- Greater Manchester Academies Trust https://www.gmacademiestrust.com/
- Friends of Hatch Warren Infant School https://www.hwis.hants.sch.uk/friends-of-hwis/
- Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School http://www.holytrinityprimaryschool.co.uk/
- Five Spires Academy https://www.fivespiresacademy.co.uk/
Wider healthcare/social care in the community:
- Flourish NI: https://flourishni.org/
- MedEquip4Kids https://www.medequip4kids.org.uk/
- Pulteneytown Peoples Project https://www.pppwick.org.uk/
- Giving World https://www.givingworld.org.uk/
- ARC Healthy Living Centre http://www.archlc.com/
- Sisters Care Services CIC http://www.sisterscareservices.co.uk/
- Coventry HavenWomen’s Aid https://www.coventryhaven.co.uk/