This is the Internet website of the VINCI UK Foundation under the domain: www.vinci-uk-foundation.co.uk [“the “website”].
The Vinci Foundation has its registered office at: 2050 The Crescent, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham B37 7YE
Use of Site
You are prohibited from:
- Posting or transmitting to or from our site any material of a threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, or discriminatory, nature or which might otherwise cause offence or any material for which you have not obtained necessary licences and/or approvals; or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law
- Participation in any activity or conduct such as installing or transmitting computer viruses, Trojan horses or corrupt data.
You must ensure that your computer system meets all relevant technical requirements necessary to use this site.
References and hyperlinks
This website may include hyperlinks to other websites or to other Internet sources. Insofar as the VINCI UK Foundation cannot control these websites or these external sources, VINCI cannot be held liable for the availability of these websites or of these external sources, and declines any liability for the content, the advertising, the products, the services or any other material that is available on these websites or linked to these websites or these external sources. These links are proposed to the VINCI UK Foundation website users as a service. The user is solely responsible for the decision to activate these links. The user is informed that the non-affiliated websites are subject to their own conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By visiting this website, you accept the Terms and Conditions described below. This website are subject to English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. The VINCI UK Foundation is free to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing them on this website.
- These Terms are the entire agreement between us. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this agreement in reliance on any warranty or representation made by us.
- You may not assign or transfer any benefit, interest or obligation under these Terms. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are excluded
- The legal notices and/or these Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without any prior notice. Pease refer to them regularly.
- Personal data
Any data collected from this website is intended for use exclusively for the VINCI UK Foundation. No personal data is transferred to any third partyVisitors to this website are informed and authorise information (through cookies) to be temporarily stored on the hard drive of their computers to make website browsing easier. The user may choose to refuse these cookies by configuring their browser.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our site are owned by us or our licensors (unless stated otherwise). Any use of extracts from this site for any purpose is prohibited unless in accordance with these terms. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use our site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any down loaded or printed extracts from our site.Any partial or total reproduction of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the VINCI UK Foundation.The brand-names, patents, logos and any other distinctive signs contained within this website are the property of the VINCI UK Foundation or are subject to an appropriate license to use the same…. No right or licence may be implied by use of this website
Although the VINCI UK Foundation endeavours to provide reliable content on its website, it does not guarantee that its content is free from inaccuracies or omissions; neither can it be held liable for any errors or omissions, any lack of availability of information and/or of services. The VINCI UK Foundation reserves the right, without prior notice, to make improvements and/or modifications to the content of its website at any time. As a consequence, the user acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for his/her use of this information.The contact details of organisations are supported by the VINCI UK Foundation presented on this website may be subject to modifications without the Foundation being informed. The VINCI Foundation cannot, as such, be held liable for any contact detail errors which may be present on the websiteNothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Vinci foundation or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.The Vinci Foundation will not be liable for any:
– Failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability
– Financial loss (including but not limited to loss of income, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of business, contracts or loss of anticipated savings or loss of or corruption of data.
- Governing Law and jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All notices to us shall be sent by post to the address set out on paragraph 1.1 (as may be amended from time to time) and shall be deemed to have been received three working days after posting. .All notices must l be sent by post the address appearing at the top hereof.